In three decades of successful work, the Jacimovic Company has grown into regionally recognizable name in sphere of trade in sports equipment, firearms and hunting equipment. We started the business in 1989 as a store selling hunting equipment, hand guns and ammunitions. Our offer at that time was comprised of products originating from ex-Yugoslavia region. With respect to demands of growing market, we have expanded our offer on products made by some of the most prominent manufacturers in the world. Our logo became a symbol for quality service and safe business.
In 2005, we have opened sales center in Gradiska. The business year of 2007, we have started by opening our largest sales center – Juventa sales center (spreading over 2500 square meters) situated at the very beginning of Banja Luka's Laus district. The Juventa Sales Center became the headquarters of the company. Outlet store offering professional and recreational sport equipment, indoor shooting range and cafeteria operate within the Center. In addition, being a new form of presenting our assortment to our regional customers, two showrooms operate that are equipped according to the highest standards.
After the opening of the mentioned facilities we continued with the expansion of our retail network in the entire BiH, so we opened facilities in Bijeljina and East Sarajevo.
In forthcoming period, based on our retail expansion strategy, we are planning to open new stores. Therefore, keep yourselves informed about our activities and actively participate in creation of our offer. A satisfied customer is the only proof of quality of our service and correctness of our business policy.
MISSION AND VISION
The Jacimovic Company strives to raise its market communication to the highest standards. Therefore, we strengthen the ties with our customers by our engagement in all areas of business.
Through education and promotion of excellence in business practice and responsibility to our work, we intend to encourage positive thinking with our clients and business partners.
Having in mind that quality is nowadays the most important market factor and the main weapon of competitiveness with long term and increasing trend, its incorporation into business policy of the company is aimed at continuous improvement of marketing strategy. The policy requires permanent development and improvement of doing business at the entire company and achieving world class quality level..
Basic quality ideas:
• Quality with simultaneous reduction in business expenses and increase of productivity and profitability are the business priorities in all our activities
• Quality of products and their safety in use are available by appropriate application of requests and regulations, as well as inter-defined demands by the customers.
• Permanent improvement of quality is a task and a responsibility for managers of all sectors and departments, reflected through implementation of leadership philosophy toward improvement of business process quality and creation of harmonious business system.
• Responsibility for creation, implementation in timely manner and securing quality belong to each and every position within the company, organizational unit and individual for jobs he/she performs, without possibility of transferring these jobs on someone else.
• Planning in all business processes and establishment of permanent improvement, aimed at excellence to become the rule, rather than exception, is recognizable working style at the company.
• In business relations, to be oriented toward the partners having a quality management system in place, and accordingly implemented in realization of their activities.
• The Management and all employees render cooperation climate, the trust and affiliation to the company, based on involvement of employees in creation of business processes, taking care of common goals, needs and interests, which enables activation of all creative potentials.
• Protection of natural environment we operate in and preservation of resources as best we can.
• Adopted quality system at our company according to ISO 9001:2000 standard represent a basis for development and new asset on the path to the total quality management (TQM) as the process of general progress.
Banja Luka, June 20th 2007.